Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

New member here! gars once in a while (1965 - 1973)

I went to a local community college in L.A. in 72 - 74 to study automotive repair. Then I did a 3 year hitch in the Army to get some experience. Most of the work I did was on large tactical diesel and multifuel trucks. When I left the Army in late 1977 I eneded up working at a Ford dealership in SoCal as a tech. I LOVED working on the Ford F100-F350 class trucks, as well as the Econoline vans and Broncos. As much as I enjoyed working on those larger vehicles, my heaft has always leaned more to rhe First Generation Mustangs, Shelbys, and Cougars, and the 1977 - 1979 Thunderbird/Cougar models.

I belong to a large number of Mustang/Shelby/Cougard groups and clubs, and spend a lot of my downtime looking for fellow enthusiasts seeking help with the First Generation Mustangs and Shelbys, and even Cougars. And every once in a while someone is looking for help with F100 - F350 trucks from the 60s and 70s. My library of documents and manuals for 65 - 73 Mustangs, and a few other hear models, is pretty complete. But, I only have a few 1979 Econoline manuals - something I want to correct. So, I thought I would drop into the Ford Truck Fanatics site and begin to hang out here a bit. I hope I am able to participate in any questions about the 60s - 70s F100-F350 trucks re: diagnosis and repair issues. And, I also hope to pick up all kinds of valuable info. Now that I am retired (2019) I have the time to spare, especially during Winter Hibernation when our pony cars are sleeping.

Fellro

Staff member
Hello and welcome! we will love to have you join us!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts