Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

New to the forum

Hello out there. I posted a problem about my 99 F 150 just this afternoon and have already received several responses. Thank you. I'm currently working as a firefighter in Dade County (outside Miami), but I retire before Christmas:beer: My biggest problem is too many projects- we're building a house in North Florida, I have an Avanti which is probably getting a Caddy 501 and new frame, a 41 Buick which was daily driver (till it ate a piston) and great photo prop, a 59 Saab which is going to be a Stealth machine one day- it is so ugly it's cool. The Ford will be topless one day. Did I mentoin the sailboat? I've accumulated toys, but not too many toys- never too many. I'm looking forward to the forum- too many of my friends think hot rodding is taking it to a shop and paying someone to do it. But then again, if I could afford, I might do it. But, how can you say "I built it".

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Howdy! We're glad to have you on the site. We hope you stick around... You've made yourself quite a collection. Jealousy wouldn't be out of line from where I'm sitting. :D

You have a fellow Florida bum directly above my post, and we have another firefighter on the boards (FFPEREZ). Assuming you can give and take b.s., you'll fit right in.

:welcome:

Ryan

welcome to the nut house

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Ola coma esta me amos es Doc <------El spanisho

Velcomin to das site'n! <----Das Germenen

We are very multispeakable here LOL <-----Dang 'ol 'merican right therrr!

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
Carl sometimes speaks in tongues, but we just ignore him. Once his head stops spinning it's usually ok.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
viking can't be scarred that easy! LOL (i don't think anyway???)

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts