Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

New to the Truck World

Raging Buck

New Jersey Chapter member
The name's Dainna. I just recently went from a 1991 Mustang to a 1994 Bronco. Now I don't know if its a better upgrade I love my foxbody stangs but I love my new Bronco. Bigger engine, lifted, higher up. I def turned the heads driving it home the other day. Needs some tlc that I will soon be able to address in a few weeks or so. I'm glad to be around these parts, love meeting new people. I'm from Jersey btw and I'm not a mechanic or anything. Just a girl who's enthused with cars and BIG TRUCKS.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Welcome to FTF. If you would like to join the NJ Chapter click on the link in my signature.

Welcome to FTF. If you would like to join the NJ Chapter click on the link in my signature.

......and if you'd like to meet Sean he'll gladly give you his phone number...:p

J/K....about Sean :rolling laugh: Welcome to FTF Raging Buck, there's a good bunch of folks here with lots of info.....

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
......and if you'd like to meet Sean he'll gladly give you his phone number...:p

J/K....about Sean :rolling laugh: Welcome to FTF Raging Buck, there's a good bunch of folks here with lots of info.....

:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

Welcome, I empathize with you on your choice of vehicles

Raging Buck

Welcome to FTF smilieFordlogo

Thank You DNF!

Done and Done! Of course I'd join the New Jersey Chapter. Jersey all the way!

'hah' I knew it was a joke, I got a laugh outta it definitely. But thank you and I will probably definitely be looking for pointers and tips about the Bronco.

welcome to the site!

Spank you Blacksnapon!

Raging Buck

welcome to the site!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you truckin!

Welcome to the site.

Thank you slmann!

Welcome, I empathize with you on your choice of vehicles

It's a sickness. But I would love to die from it any day. smilietease

Fox bodies and Gen 9 Bronco's- two of my favorite Ford's! Welcome to FTF!
seeyamustang.gif

Mine too! We could be buds! Lol. I cried when my 1991 was taken from my yard and towed away. I miss it because now since I got the Bronco all I see on the road is Foxes and I never saw them when I was driving the fox. I am like ... "thanks for rubbin it in everyone". Lol. smilieFordlogo

Welcome!!!!!!!!

Thank you fatherdoug. My friends call me mama bear lol. Just stating that since your name is fatherdoug. Hehe.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Added you to the NJ chapter :)

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts