Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Noob here..need a Centurian crew value

Just found this site so I figure this may be the best place to ask....
I'm trying to figure a value/price to "maybe" let my 95 F-150 XLT 4x4 Centurian Crew Cab conversion go for.:( I just don't use it and haven't for quite some time so the thing just sits... Some facts on the truck are :
1 owner-non smoker
Rancho 3" lift
351 motor
auto tranny
quad front suspension
15x12 wheel vintique's chrome "Smoothie" wheels
MT 15x14 1/2 HP tread tires (about 50%)
Only 78K original miles
plastic bed liner
diamond plate bed rail guards
diamond plate tool box
chrome nerf bars
billet grill (original would be included)
new battery
class 3 hitch
Gibson cat-back system
K&N air charger
Mechanically, the truck is sound. I noticed the water pump seal began leaking so I replaced the entire water pump, nylon tensioner and metal pulleys. I would start the truck about once or twice a month for gp.
The bad
The only rust is where Centurian welded on the ribbed crew-cab (f250) roof. This is by the rain gutters. I grinded that off and but some bondo on it. If I were going to keep the truck I think I would just have the roof and gutters Line-xed.
The windshield has a crack in the upper corner of the passenger side
The headliner needs to be replaced. The cardboard backing has sagged.
The exterior (Forest green) needs a wax and buff but under the door windows the sun has weathered the clear coat and paint.
Stock radio (am/fm cassette)needs to be replaced.

So what say you mighty Ford gurus ?

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Damn sounds just like my truck. I'm getting ready to sell it soon and I think I'll be asking $5-6k for it out here in CA. Though my paint is in nearly perfect shape. 125k miles on mine.

Got pics?

dang sounds nice. mine has 191,xxx miles but still runs great. dont have any problems with it and im asking 6500. i have a guy willing to pay as soon as he sells his f250 if i still have it.

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Depends on your area . In Pa I can get $4000 out of a reg cab truck easy this year . Sounds like nice ride

I had a 95 New and wish I still did . Let us know how it turns out .

Aren't you guys in Raleigh 'sposed to get hammered pretty good too?

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
I doubt anybody will say anything about an un-inspected truck being used in an already declared emergency.... Do what you need to in order to get what you need done...

Emergency situations require emergency actions...

I think that is all you would have to say in the court if you WERE given a ticket. But i also think the police will be more focued on much more important risks at hand .

God bless you brother, i hope ya'll come out of this one un-scathed.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts