Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Old school guy...

Hello friends! I am new to this site and new to Powerstrokes in general. I used to work on marine diesels in the seventies, and then over-the-road trucks in the eighties. I then pursued a career in health care which recently ended. Now, after a 23 year absence from doing mechanics on a professional level, I've opened a small shop which has been underway for about eight months now and doing well so far. Technology has certainly come a long way in recent years and I am trying to play catch-up. I specialize in light and medium duty trucks and I get a lot of Powerstrokes to work on. I've done extensive research, joined all the forums, bought the software and visit AllData regularly. With your help, perhaps I can make a living doing what I love best...wrenching on diesels. These forums are the best thing that ever happened to a mechanic. I wish they'd had them 40 years ago...

mtflat

Flatheads Forever
Howdy - I admire guys who can make money turning wrenches. My hobby turning wrenches has just the opposite cash flow...

blacksnapon

Staff member
welcome to the site

Welcome to the site - i run a small shop myself and know what you mean with the technology leap

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts