Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Post A Picture of your 1980-1986 F-Series Truck

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sexy!

1986 f250

this is my daily 86 f250 2wd base 300 i6 4 speed i gotta tell ya i really like this truck painted with tractor supply brand ford blue enamel

Attachments

• 005.jpg
your tires?

im running 235/85/16 on it now want too run 245/75/16 for a wider stance we dont get alot of snow in the greater cincinnati area but we are prone too ice storms what do you think? i figure with 6-800lbs of sand in the back i would be ok o by the way love the orange paint

Fellro

Staff member
If you want to maintain stance bu get wider profile, use 265/75 16's, as the 245 is actually an inch shorter than the 235/85. The 265 is pretty much the same height but wider.

Beach66Bum

Top Poster Of Month
im running 235/85/16 on it now want too run 245/75/16 for a wider stance we dont get alot of snow in the greater cincinnati area but we are prone too ice storms what do you think? i figure with 6-800lbs of sand in the back i would be ok o by the way love the orange paint

I'm running 265/75R/16's and I really like them. Wanted to keep factory height, but didn't like the "skinny's". They are "E" rated too. Uniroyal Cross Country's, great quite highway tire with really deep tread for light duty off-road. Highest mileage tire they make. Yea ,the paint has grown on me now, lol :rofl:

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
Been awhile since I've added pics here. :D

picture450m.jpg

picture454k.jpg

If y'all are wondering why she's sittin so high in the front, it's because she currently has no motor or trans, and her kingpin I beams have been replaced with a 1995 Dana 44 TTB front axle. :)

Hey have any of you put on a visor, really would like to see some pic's. Saw one at the wreckers but it was trashed, to bad. Looking for one to match the year of gen.7's.

I just pulled one off a parts truck at my dads, never got a pic of it on the truck. It also had a razor back. I'm going to try and sell them both for $25. They were on the way to the scrap yard. might as well get something for them.

The first picture is the day i brought it home
Second one is one day up at penns peak where i work i had to run out and i thought it was a good opportunity to take a picture
Third is the frist day i saw the truck and instantly fell in love

Attachments

• the 85 at home.jpg
  • The 85 at work.jpg
  • 85.jpg

Fellro

Staff member
I have a visor I took off a truck that was being scrapped that has the lights in it. Might be an easy way out if you want a visor...

Fellro

Staff member
It depends on the install. Factory doesn't seem to be much of an issue, it is how they get put in afterwards. Wiring would be a nightmare I would think.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts