Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Progess Pics of Radiator Support

FordF350Baby

95 F350 w/ 460
Maine
Last edited:

TheRoadVirus

High-Steppin' Mo-Sheen
Nice work. Way to be thorough.

FordF350Baby

95 F350 w/ 460
Maine
Thank you road virus

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Nice work . Did u get a oem ,used or aftermarket support ?

Yah I dont deal with the on sight /catolog out fits much any more. The wait is a pain.

My local 4x4 /auto parts can get most stuff next day . The $ extra is worth not having to wait.

I have replaced a few supports time consuming HUH?

Last edited:

FordF350Baby

95 F350 w/ 460
Maine
Nice work . Did u get a oem ,used or aftermarket support ?

Yah I dont deal with the on sight /catolog out fits much any more. The wait is a pain.

My local 4x4 /auto parts can get most stuff next day . The $ extra is worth not having to wait.

I have replaced a few supports time consuming HUH?

Yea its very time consuming, I still dont know why I really got into this job, it wasn't needing to bad, but it was rusty enough that it bothered me enough to get motivated to attack the job. There were things about the job I wasnt expecting to have to do, but o well, I am glad its wrapping up, the hard work has been done, which was removing the old one which every nut and bolt were so corroded that I had to sawzall or grind them off, but I will be feel healthier knowing its all fresh up front now.

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
I have 3 to do . My truck has only been in snow belt 3 winters and my rust free truck is no longer so rust free.

FordF350Baby

95 F350 w/ 460
Maine
lol good luck man

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts