Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Rockwells possible sad story

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID
This in now way shape or form pertains to any offroad question...

I was driving home the other day and as i turned onto the road a 2000 F350 passed me towin a trailer w/ a complete frame, leaves, and rockwells. At first i assumed he was building some badass project...but the more i think about it...The chassis was all olive drab, with a sweet coating of rust, so its very likely the original military chassis the rocks came on, so i dont think it was a project. and he had a bunch of other chit that looked like junk...

I sincerely hope he wasnt just taking a trailer full of "scrap metal" that he cleared out of the barn or whatever to the crusher.....

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
No kiddin I could use some on my rock buggy!

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID
I couldnt chase him down at that time...but the next day i called every scrap metel place near here and asked if they had recieved any military toploader axles recently, all said no.
I take that to be a sign that hopefully he had just picked up the whole chassis from someone and is going to be using the axles on some sick-ass project.

Ford Truck Articles