Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

rotten egg odor

Nope. west plains is the closest one, I meant to say... total brain todd.

1970Custom

They call me Spuds
Middleton, ID
I haven't noticed anything.

The only time I smelled anything like rotten eggs was when a CAT is plugged up. Not one of my current vehicles, but in years past.

I haven't really opened up the fuel system since then, but my exhaust hasn't changed enough for me to notice...

Ryan

This is the exact issue my Yota P/U is having right now along with an intermittent CEL (on in town, goes away after a couple miles of freeway driving).

She Devil

Trucks are for GIRLS!
A house...
Fuel guage issues? Mine is goofy on the explorer. Sometimes it seems sort of Ok, but at other times....

Exxon gas is all that is around here. Texaco, Conoco, and the independents all buy from the same guy. Yes...one guy (former county sheriff).
Benny you mean? What doesn't buy from Benny buys from the Lacefields (and they are some dirty pieces of work).

Oh and back on topic I had a Cadillac that smelled like rotten eggs from time to time. Yuck. Never knew what it was.

Benny you mean? What doesn't buy from Benny buys from the Lacefields (and they are some dirty pieces of work).

Oh and back on topic I had a Cadillac that smelled like rotten eggs from time to time. Yuck. Never knew what it was.

Which ones are lacefields? All the ones where I have known somone who works there, buys from Benny. Exxon, conoco, and texaco all do. Several of the independents do (or did).

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts