Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

September 2013 Truck Of The Month

"Old faithful" sure has gone through a lot of changes over the years. But the neat thing is, it sounds like you enjoyed her whatever way she was set-up.
Great truck Bert... congratulations.:)

jebadiah04

Rooster Snorkler
Congrats, thought for sure it would be me... :p

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Congrats man...sounds like the ol girl has been good to you.

wizzard351

ride'n on 35's
wi
thanks ya'll. ive had the truck for 12 1/2 years now. funny thing is now that we got it back up and runnin after the 5 years it was parked, I cant figure out why I let it sit that long! since my wife and kids all put some time into helping getin it goin again I went and had extra keys made and gave one to everyone in the family so anyone can use it whenever they want. to be TOTM was a total shock for me for shure! thanks FTF!!!!

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
thanks ya'll. ive had the truck for 12 1/2 years now. funny thing is now that we got it back up and runnin after the 5 years it was parked, I cant figure out why I let it sit that long! since my wife and kids all put some time into helping getin it goin again I went and had extra keys made and gave one to everyone in the family so anyone can use it whenever they want. to be TOTM was a total shock for me for shure! thanks FTF!!!!

That even makes the story and the truck more worthy! Awesome. Congrats and well deserved for sure!

Sent from my not so smart phone using Forum Runner! :)

460Trucker

Has the Cat Scratch Fever
Congrats! Thats such a classic bad$$$$$ oldschool truck!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts