Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Show Your IDI!

oh what? wannabe, my foot, it is, lol. it's also durabak bedliner, smooth with the UV additive (prevents fading), had some left over from when I did the rocker panels on my Ranger, which looks good. on this rig, I was more concerned about preventing rust, oh, and btw, it's tri-tone now! :bananarb:

yeah, got some new meats yesterday, Yoki Geo's, so far so good...

Attachments

• photo (3).JPG
Here's my 87 F250

DSC01417.jpg

whoa, cherry ride 47ltb! what's the specs on the 'ol gurl?

It's got a 1993 idi turbo in it, it also has 20 inches of lift, the frt. is a dana 60 and the rear is a 10.25 sterling both have detroit lockers in them.
The gears are 5.13, the transfer case has been clocked and it has cross over steering with dual stablizers, and ladder bars frt & rr.
The rims are Eaton 14x16.5
The tires are 17x47-16.5
Thank's.

Fellro

Staff member
Seems like it might be a little hard to use the tool box... ;) Nice rig!

It's got a 1993 idi turbo in it, it also has 20 inches of lift, the frt. is a dana 60 and the rear is a 10.25 sterling both have detroit lockers in them.

'93 idi with a dana 60 :beer:

how ya like the turbo, do I even want to ask about fuel mileage? lol, I'm getting 14-15

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
I had a hunch that your ride would explain your name.....definitely a nice truck.

Clutch, you're getting a bit better than I am....I need injectors somethin fierce.

Fellro

Staff member
When it was road ready, it tended to get 10-12 with the 4 speed... Debating with myself if I want to go 5 speed since I have a complete parts truck to do it, just put a new clutch in for the 4 speed not that long ago, and it works wonderful.. First I have to get it back on the road. I may actually have the time to do it since I won't be working every weekend any more.

I like to hear the turbo, it run's good even with the big tires and has good power. As for fuel mileage I dont have a clue, I've never checked it and I dont think I will ( for obvious reason's ).:eek:

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Nice truck!

Michigan
Droooooooooooool. Welp need another new laptop. Keyboard is destroyed thanks lol jk

the dog days of summer are over, time to resurrect this thread! Here's some "cool" pics, lol, she's ugly but she's mine!

Attachments

• photo (30).JPG
Last edited:
heck ya, and dang it all if these new Fords aren't all they're cracked up to be.... btw, I'm the dumbski that wielded the rattle can, lol. I am treating her to new Bilstiens today.

I'll give 'er a go...

on the returning leg of a Cali to Mich. furniture run, lol, back end is loaded floor to ceiling, small utility tralier, loaded as well, 5k mi in a week and a half, nary a hiccup, I love my Ford Truck :)
This was just a few miles east of Park City, UT, just off the I-80, back in Nov. how about those Biltstiens, eh!

Attachments

• photo (57).JPG

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts