Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Site Announcement

We're working on our new home page on the fly. There's alot more features to come and we hope you like it. If you have any ideas or suggestions, please let us know and we'll see what we can do.

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
The front page is undergoing some serious work. Please check it out! Bear with us, and let us know if there's anything you'd like to see. We'll see if it's possible or not.

We encourage you to bookmark the front page instead of the forum index. This will help the website and provide some valuable links. It integrates the forum with the main page.

Ryan

We need more active homepage links on these forum pages. The logo takes us to the forums instead of the homepage, there are no links to the homepage in the toolbar, either. The only active link to the homepage is in the bottom right hand corner... Homepage looks GOOD, but I feel like I'm just in the forum or in my User CP. possibly better use of empty space in the user header, justified to the right... maybe a listing of "most recent calendar entries" and "Upcoming Get-ToGethers"?

And WHY is O'rattlecan's BIRTHDAY the only thing listed IN the calendar???

Gunner

Charter Member
Billings
Truck Of The Month On the Homepage?

Gunner

Fellro

Staff member
Yup, got it too...

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts