Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Some help please

primetime

sawmill slave
Alright, I`m a little new here, and I will also admit that I`m pretty stupid when it comes to computers, but could someone please tell tell me WTF I`m doing wrong when I log in, post a reply, and am told, "you may not post for blah-blah reason, even though in the lower left hand corner, it says I`m logged in. I`m getting a little sick and tired of typing things twice while the new kitten chews on me. Also, how do I get pictures from my e-mail to my gallery, please explain in dummy terms if you could. Thanks guys.

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
...when I log in, post a reply, and am told, "you may not post for blah-blah reason, even though in the lower left hand corner, it says I`m logged in.

It's hard to say for sure without knowing exactly what "blah-blah" is (that is, what the error message says), but as a guess...if you log in but don't click the "keep me logged in" box, the system will log you out eventually. Try checking that box and see if that helps. Just use the log-out button when you're done if you don't want to stay signed in all the time.

To upload a photo...you can either use the gallery here, or you can use a third-party hosting site like PhotoBucket. To use our gallery, just click "gallery" at the top of the page, then click "upload". For Photobucket you'll have to create an account.

Then you can select the photos you want to upload (if they're in an e-mail, you might have to save them to your computer first- right-click and save as).

Once they're uploaded, copy-paste the IMG tag (that'll be a thing that looks like [img ]www.whatever.com/34q235[/img ] ) into your post.

It's not really quite as complicated as it sounds...hope I'm not confusing you too much.

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
smiliewhathesaid

That pretty much sums it up. Check the "remember me" box and that should fix your issues.

Feel free to keep asking if you continue to have problems, we are here to help.

primetime

sawmill slave
Thanks for the help guys. I`ll let you know how things work out.

primetime

sawmill slave
Ok, everything`s been working, figured out the pictures, but, they`re turned 90*. How do I fix that?

Ok, everything`s been working, figured out the pictures, but, they`re turned 90*. How do I fix that?

To rotate a photo you have to open itup..then look on the bottom of the photo box and you will see EDIT..click that..then you have options

They are Turn/Rotate CW or CCW

pic the one you need and follow the intructions.
I don't know if it saves it automatically or of you have to click SAVE

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts