Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Some pics for old time's sake

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Bertha got a long deserved bath. I was punishing her for blowing that intake gasket :D

19b92200.jpg

d011a138.jpg

Someone's peeking in this one :D
c156478b.jpg

boysmomoflabs

completely ignorant~
Nice!

I've come to love the look of the large Fords lately, and appreciate how they've been taken care of. Yours is stunning~

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Still looking good, what are your plans for her?
Still not sure... Kind of stalling at this point... Can't stand the thought of selling it, and I don't exactly need the money right now. Just need a damned place to keep it.

Something about a stroked out 351w and 37" mud boggers and sawing the fenders out.

Ryan
Only in Tony's dreams. Where is that pig at anyway?

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
Tony saws fenders and stuff's 44"s.

I saw fenders and stuff 37"s, oh and i didn't go stroker, but i did bore a bit on my 351w. :)

Honestly Chris, bertha is one of the cleanest gen 9's ive seen, on top of being a centurion...

Not my particular flavor, but she's one clean truck! I say keep it, cause you know you will regret selling it. :)

Can't get over how nice that truck looks! It's too bad my brother was looking for a newer model truck! Is this one still for sale?

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
I haven't officially put it on the market... But if someone makes me an offer that I can't refuse and I trust the buyer then I might just let her go.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Just need a damned place to keep it.

Temp controlled storage unit...my first couple years in school, that's what I did with Red...IIRC it was sub-$150/month. I assume the cali-premium would be more for you though.

I haven't officially put it on the market... But if someone makes me an offer that I can't refuse and I trust the buyer then I might just let her go.

Was that a subtle hint for a blue feathery friend???

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Temp controlled storage unit...my first couple years in school, that's what I did with Red...IIRC it was sub-$150/month. I assume the cali-premium would be more for you though.
That'd be real costly for a truck that I don't have much of an excuse to keep.

Was that a subtle hint for a blue feathery friend???
Hahah nah, I can't convince that old fart that he really wants it right now :rofl:

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
I can rent garage space in the burbs fr cheap lots o empty garages out there. Still looks great .

Is it a Diesel or gasser?

Ford Truck Articles