Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Sorry I've been gone so long

Gunner

Charter Member
Billings
Hey Folks.

Sorry I been gone so long. Between changing jobs, getting my truck ready for the next job, getting the TRAILER ready for the next job, taxes, and helping out my best freinds kid get moved out of his place after (during really) a VERY ugly divorce from one of the most selfish, self centered women it's been my displeasure to be within a hundred yards of, and migriating all my work files from my OLD laptop to my NEW laptop, I haven't been posting here like I should have. Sorry guys, I'll try to do better.

Gunner

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Gunner, anytime you take the time to visit, it's awesome. Thanks for dropping in. You gettin settled yet?

Ryan

Gunner

Charter Member
Billings
No acutally I need some TIME so I can start messing with my HOBBIES :D

Gunner

you have... *gulps*... other... hobbies?

Ryan
Breathe, Ryan, Breathe!!! It's OK.... he digs holes too...

he just had to ummmmmm pack...yeah, that's it...
79166.jpg

Gunner

Charter Member
Billings
I'll give it to my current boss.........He's persistant............

Yes once again, after an hour of cajoling, he managed to talk me into going down to the 7th circle of hell............AGAIN........

If my spelling goes downhill, or I start offering up recipies for cooking roadkill, will somebody please slap me?

Thanks
Gunner

I'll give it to my current boss.........He's persistant............

Yes once again, after an hour of cajoling, he managed to talk me into going down to the 7th circle of hell............AGAIN........

If my spelling goes downhill, or I start offering up recipies for cooking roadkill, will somebody please slap me?

Thanks
Gunner

My ten days down in the retirement village with the in-laws sucked years off my life, so I think I can relate, lol... good Luck!

Gunner

Charter Member
Billings
My ten days down in the retirement village with the in-laws sucked years off my life, so I think I can relate, lol... good Luck!

The last trip for me was 37 days, and this one isn't looking any more promising...........

Gunner

Gunner

Charter Member
Billings
Was that him? :rofl: I see things like that around here. SCARY!!!!

uhhhhh........NO............that was NOT me. What suprises me is that those people spent the money to buy that big rig, then killed their pickup just so they could haul a boat. Why didn't they buy a 5th wheel trailer (saving them a TON of money) then just put the boat trailer behind the 5th wheel.......

Dain bramage...........those people are suffering from DAIN BRAMAGE..........Anybody want a possum leg? Fresh run over :D

Gunner

Oh, do you have recipes for us?
Oh wait... let me clean my gun first.
:guns:

Ford Truck Articles