Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

The 1st NJ Dec. B/S Thread

As a FYI, you can embed youtube videos on here by taking the code between the = marks
5zsjA-zCRmU (in the case of your video)

highlight it and click on the youtube icon at the top right of the reply page and you wind up with....

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Nice video. I love Christmas lights

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Looks like we may get some snow tomorrow. Got my heat working and 350 pounds of sand in the back of my truck for traction.

And for us

A CLASSIC WINTERTIME NOREASTER WILL CONTINUE TO DEVELOP OFF THE MID ATLANTIC COAST TODAY. IT WILL MOVE NORTHEAST TONIGHT AND LIKELY BE SITUATED JUST SOUTHEAST OF NANTUCKET EARLY SUNDAY MORNING. SNOW WILL LIKELY OVERSPREAD THE WATCH AREA THIS EVENING... AND POSSIBLY BECOME LOCALLY HEAVY AT TIMES OVERNIGHT. THE SNOW IS EXPECTED TO TAPER OFF AND END SUNDAY AFTERNOON. AS OF RIGHT NOW... THE POTENTIAL IS THERE FOR 6 OR MORE INCHES OF SNOW. IF CONFIDENCE ON THESE AMOUNTS INCREASES... THIS WOULD REQUIRE AN UPGRADE TO A WINTER STORM WARNING LATER TODAY.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
We are getting snow right now. I would say about 2" so far. It's still falling. I hope we don't get a lot since Sunday is my only day off and I don't feel like shoveling tomorrow. Junior please keep that snow down there LOL

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Good evening everyone. How's it going?

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Good evening NJ. Are you all excited for Christmas?

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Merry Christmas everyone!

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
I did. How about you?

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Christmas was good, got some sweet Silvania Silverstar Ultras for the F350. Drove down past Phili today to get a plow setup for the bronk. Sweet.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
One of these days I want to pick up a plow truck to make some cash. With my luck though when I get one it'll never snow again :rofl: I also want to get a small tractor with a plow cheap.

Ford Truck Articles