Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

truck died tonight...

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
This would be a good time to do the conversion over to Bosch Relays like the Fords in the 90's have.
Do you need a diagram?

yeah do you have a diagram? might be helpful

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
oh man! thanks a lot! that is definately better then the alldata ones..... can't stand "almost data" we have it at work and im not a fan of it. where is that diagram from anyway?

oh man! thanks a lot! that is definately better then the alldata ones..... can't stand "almost data" we have it at work and im not a fan of it. where is that diagram from anyway?
I made it, you will not see it any place else but here.

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
I had my shirt off when I was workin on my old 82 F-250 4x4....hot sweaty and shirtless I leaned over the battery and one nipple connected with the posi side the other with the neg side.....end of story...i had a bad experience...ha ha ha

JR

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
well ive gotta love backyard "redneck" ingenuity! truck died again tonight, but i stuck a cotter pin in the relay thus bypassing the relay circuit and keeping the fuel pump on constantly even when the truck is off. ive got it taped together so it won't short out. just have to remember to pull the neg cable on the battery every time i turn the truck off and vice versa when turning it on. this is just temporary until tomorrow when i can get my relays and connectors

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts