Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Two days...

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
...at Apple and they haven't broken me yet :)

I'm LOVING it so far, and making buku bucks to boot. Having a lot of fun but barely any free time-- that's okay though :)

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Congrats man...doing something you love is great. And getting paid well for it is just icing on the cake. But at two days, have you even gotten out of the paperwork stage yet?

He had half a day of orientation on Monday and signed like a hundred NDAs. He started actually working with his team that afternoon. He got to badge in yesterday so it was all official.

This is what I know from the ten minutes we talk a day. Literally.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Congrats man...doing something you love is great. And getting paid well for it is just icing on the cake. But at two days, have you even gotten out of the paperwork stage yet?
I was out of the paperwork stage only a couple hours into my first day. My manager already loaded me up with several coding projects and just set me loose. Been fending for myself.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I was out of the paperwork stage only a couple hours into my first day. My manager already loaded me up with several coding projects and just set me loose. Been fending for myself.

Damn...I guess that's why Apple is Apple. With PricewaterhouseCoopers and Dixon Hughes, it took me a good solid week to get through the new hire process and finally get a desk. Here at Delhaize America, it took a good 10 days, and things are still popping up after 3 months that I need(ed) to sign or fill out.

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
Except for that old addage, more money more problems... :)

But really, Chris good for you, sounds like its been a dream job for awhile and not alotta folks get to do there dream jobs!
SO good for you!

Ford Truck Articles