Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

update on the truck (56k warning)

A_G

wuh?
Tulsa, Ok
In the last 6 months ive put quite a few parts on the truck, Including new headlights, headerpanel, grill blinkers, Filler panel. new transmission.
And i thought id share some pics. And hell whats the point of testing a new camera and not posting the pictures.

I also welded my rear bumper back together. Looks normal-ish.

101_0011.jpg

101_0018.jpg

can you tell the difference in the paint colors, my body work is alright. Its primer only
101_0024.jpg

101_0023.jpg

101_0012.jpg

the meats
101_0013.jpg

i need to hose the motor down
101_0014.jpg

101_0017.jpg

the lense fell off while i was going down the road, wtf
101_0019.jpg

ford did a bad bumper design, common tack welds on a hoop in the back.
101_0022.jpg

101_0021.jpg

101_0020.jpg

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
Looks like not bad of a project looks good.....if anyoen asks you could tell them you were going for the Euro look on that marker light....

JR

A_G

wuh?
Tulsa, Ok
what? uh...there stock...bought the headlights mounted on a header panel from a junkyard. Notice how clear they are to? I saw that coming from the junkyard, my other ones where hazy. Dont know why these are new looking.

msb71

Virginia Chapter Leader
Hampton,VA
Yeah I hate the way the stock lenses get all hazy . looks like they are dirty all the time , Your project looks like it coming along great. We love pics.

Mike

A_G

wuh?
Tulsa, Ok
i like pictures, just justifying them is the trouble. WOOHOO baby take off them draws...

Anthony

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Ford headlight lens are common to turn yellow. I actually wetsanded my moms on her Grand Marquis and the came out so good, after you wet sand, you polish out the scratches, I used mothers powerball+power polish. After I did that, she rearened someone so I had to replace all the front end. I do have 1 of them ill snap a pic some time soon.

A_G

wuh?
Tulsa, Ok
the funny thing is they never wanna match eachother. For instance my dads truck (97 f150) one is a little bit hazy.. and the other one is really hazy and yellow colored...it just looks retarded. But i dont wanna replace, so im not anything to him about it.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Funny you say that, friends moms stang is like that, 1 you cant see out of at night, and 1 is alright. I wax my truck ones, there still pritty clear, im a get them euro clear ones some day.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts