Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Welcome NC Chapter

Blade

Backwoods boy
Congrats!!!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Thanks guys...I'll be sending out PM's to everyone that showed interest in the chapter in a combination of other threads, as well as searching the members list for NC residents. So be ready to check your PM boxes.

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
Thanks guys...I'll be sending out PM's to everyone that showed interest in the chapter in a combination of other threads, as well as searching the members list for NC residents. So be ready to check your PM boxes.

Ya sending out any free trucks? :rofl:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Ya sending out any free trucks? :rofl:

Sorry man...I don't have any I want to give up at the moment. Shoulda asked me about 6 months ago, I woulda given you the 87 Turd Bronco for scrap value. You don't still have that hood do you?

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Congrats guys! welcome to the club! LOL

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
Sorry man...I don't have any I want to give up at the moment. Shoulda asked me about 6 months ago, I woulda given you the 87 Turd Bronco for scrap value. You don't still have that hood do you?

I hate to say but it's gone.I had to clean out the yard.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I hate to say but it's gone.I had to clean out the yard.

Dangit...I finally had something to put it on, so I thought I might luck out. You don't have any other dentside stuff still lying around that you'd be willing to let go for a song do you?

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
No I wish I did.

And why the heck wasn't I the first guy to know you were gettin rid of all your stuff. You got a line on any engines, hoods or rear 79 Bronco quarter panels?

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
I am getting a 351W short block but I plan on rebuilding it and stuffing it into a shortbed if I can find one really really cheap. I will check with a friend and see what he might have

Good job guys!!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
You all could make Bob Ayers chapter photog....the guy is amazing with a shutter.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts