Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

who we got in Maryland?

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
hi bud smiliepeelout smiliepeelout

TazDevil07

Go Ahead and Git Some Boy

CAPofMD

Delaware Chapter member
It sure is Brenda.... those baby turd colored 'stangs stole the trophy's for clubs.

CAPofMD

Delaware Chapter member
OOPS...Brenda..isn't your Ranger the same color as those 'stangs????? LOL Sorry!

Last edited:

TazDevil07

NOOOOO Bud! You talking about the bumble bee club? hahaha Mine is a totally different yellow!

Sparky83

Virginia Chapter member
Norlina NC
whatcha going to do with your truck ?

mine?? im probably still gonna hold onto it since it use to belong to my grandfather... but i still want an f350 :)

CAPofMD

Delaware Chapter member
Shawn, why a 350 and not the 250? Really only difference (besides $$$) are the rear blocks. 250 has 2", 350 has 4" ones. My 250 has NOOOO problems pulling my 30' fifth wheel!

Sparky83

Virginia Chapter member
Norlina NC
just always wanted one along with it being a 1 ton is an added bonus... its not so much for towing of why i want it but thatll probably come in later at some point... but just want something i could load the bed and not have to worry about it... itll also be a pleasure/trip truck.. by time i add all the options i like onto it i might as well get the 350.. price differences is only a couple grand at that point..

my current 1/2 ton gets what i need done atm.. but has its own issues.. and whenever i get the bed loaded with stuff youd think i was asking it to pull a dead Sherman tank behind it...

TazDevil07

Ahhh, its going Don. Washed the car today and now gotta get ready to head back to the grind tomorrow. Bah humbug! haha

How bout you?

CAPofMD

Delaware Chapter member
Evening Brenda....I should have washed the vehicles today too, but just didn't feel like it.

Sparky83

Virginia Chapter member
Norlina NC

Ford Truck Articles