Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

wings over whitman!

rambler

New Shoes......
Finally after 3 years, they are back on in Knob Noster, (whiteman airbase!)

I just found out about it this week, they didn't advertise.. awesome show if your nearby...

header.jpg

http://www.wingsoverwhiteman.com/

Likeastone

Mrs. O'Rattlecan
Missouri
That is awesome. I have to say, there for a while they would fly right above my house. We are not too far from Whiteman and it is not uncommon to see fighetr jets flying too!

Not going to lie, I love any kind of military aircraft, one of the neatest things to see!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

rambler

New Shoes......
I live in Holden, and they fly (not as much now) right over our house as well... taking the family with me this Saturday, I love those planes, and always a good show...

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Awesome pics Ryan...I loooooooove air shows...as a little kid, I always went to watch one over Lake Michigan, and my favorite part was of course the Blue Angels. Haven't seen too many big shows advertised lately, and haven't even been to one in about 3-4 years.

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
This one was big... I couldn't even name all the crafts we saw fly and the ones parked throughout the air base.

B-2, B-52, B-25, Mig 17, F-15E, Apache Helicopters, P-51 Mustang, Tons of Cessna, A-10's... The list went on and on. I can't remember half of them.

Ryan

Ford Truck Articles