Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

WTB-Bed Trim

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
So you just need the upper trim? And not the upper trim that accepts the racetrack lower, correct?

I have all the indent chrome with black insert ..for a truck.

I used to sell it by the foot or by the piece or by the set.

I have several options available to people.

$30.00 each plus shipping

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
^^^All I currently have are full racetrack sets. So mine takes a down turn at the very back.

So you also need the trim ends that terminate at the marker light?

lostinfords

New Jersey Chapter member
too bad I did not see this earlier..:(

if your sale does not work out I probably also have what you are in need of on the east side of ocean county,nj

BKW

Ford Parts Guru
So you also need the trim ends that terminate at the marker light? [confused]
As original: No such thing as short mouldings (trim ends) that encompass just the marker lamps. These may appear to be separate pieces, but were only furnished with the bed mouldings.

Look in your parts catalog kiddo, see if you can find part numbers for these 'so-called' trim end mouldngs...lotsa luck.

The upper fender, door and cab corner mouldings w/black vinyl inserts are the same with or without Race Track mouldings, only the bed mouldings are different.

Without Race Track, the black vinyl bed mouldings (short: D3TZ9929038D Right & D3TZ9929039D Left // long: D3TZ9929038C Right & D3TZ9929039C Left) end just past the marker lamps.

With Race Track, the bed mouldings (short: D7TZ9929038FA Right & D7TZ9929039FA Left // Long: D7TZ9929038EA Right & D7TZ9929039EA Left) encompass the marker lamps, then...

Have curved ends to accept the vertical mouldings (D7TZ9929396AA Right & D7TZ9929397AA Left) that tie the upper mouldings to the lower mouldings.

Only 1970/72 F100/350 Ranger/Ranger XLT's have two bed mouldings. One long moulding & one short moulding per side. The short mouldings encompass the marker lamps.

Last edited:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts