Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Remember me?

Sorry to here you sold the F250 that was one sweet truck.Nice find on the supercab.Cant what till you get it and post more pics.Cant wait to see it all fixed up with a good paint job.Later Tony

Jolly Green

I Salt My Ketchup
You're only into that for $3550...with shipping!?! I'd wear one of Ben's dresses every day for a year to find a deal like that!!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
You're only into that for $3550...with shipping!?! I'd wear one of Ben's dresses every day for a year to find a deal like that!!

No ****...I don't think I've ever seen a legit 79 350 4x4 SC for less than 6k...and even the one Scott is picking up, original listing price was 8-9k when I first saw it a few weeks back. When you got it, you got it I suppose. I however, never have the golden horse shoe.

I remember you, you're the guy who keeps finding all the factory CB setups! smilietease

Good to see your light on again!

Hey I don't have that many, I only have 3 sets.

Might have to throw another 500 into it just to get to shipped.

No ****...I don't think I've ever seen a legit 79 350 4x4 SC for less than 6k...and even the one Scott is picking up, original listing price was 8-9k when I first saw it a few weeks back. When you got it, you got it I suppose. I however, never have the golden horse shoe.

Are you saying I have a horseshoe?

I've never even seen one , in person. And maybe just a couple in pictures.
This will be my 2nd one I've owned.

I remember you, you're the guy who keeps finding all the factory CB setups! smilietease

Guess what? This truck also has the factory CB system and still has the correct antenna. :rolling laugh:

A couple guys from FSB went the 210 miles North from their place yesterday and hauled this thing back to LA for me. DAS auto shippers is picking it up Monday and said to expect delivery within 2 weeks. Finally she is headed home!!

2012-08-09_11-37-01_27.jpg

You can see the antenna in this picture.
2012-08-09_11-37-27_843.jpg

Don't ask me what is up with the cardboard dude but they took him along for the trip and he made quite a few poses while on the journey.

He is the Dos Equis beer commercial's "The Most Interesting Man in The World"
and since he is so interesting what else would he be seen with but a Dent.smilieFordlogo

Last edited:

460Trucker

Has the Cat Scratch Fever
Would love to see a picture of that factory CB! Sweet camo job on the paint

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
I don't always buy a Dent, but when I do, it has a factory CB.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts