Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

3rd gen '59

Fellro

Staff member
These are my aftermarket seats. You can find them in most any make or model. These actually came from a 92 Dodge that I used for parts, and refit the mounting brackets for my 86.
86_F250_Cab.jpg

Canyonaro

One Amazing Rack
Sweet!

Cliffy "moose slave" now you shall call me "master"

Fellro who in the heck drives your truck? I am 5'12" tall and I need all the leg room I can get.

So these will fit in 59? Hmmmmm I like will have to check Jones auto and scrounge the bone yards.

BTW I think the best dates a guy can take me on is to a pick and pull yard? I love to go to what I call "bone yards" and look for parts. (guys I mean like salvage yards not zipper zones) Does anyone else like to hunt for parts in a junk yard?

Canyonaro

One Amazing Rack
Are you 100% sure? Cause all trucks have driveshafts, regardless of gender. :spank:

My grandpa said that trucks had to be "shes" (when I asked him why his truck Lucy was a she) He said think about it there are a hundred holes for things to slide into but nothing that sticks into anything else.

Hmmmm left me dazed and confused but this is also the man who told the farm hands before they headed to town on Friday nights.."if it smells like fish make it a dish....smells like cologne leave it alone"

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
Sweet!

Cliffy "moose slave" now you shall call me "master"

Fellro who in the heck drives your truck? I am 5'12" tall and I need all the leg room I can get.

So these will fit in 59? Hmmmmm I like will have to check Jones auto and scrounge the bone yards.

BTW I think the best dates a guy can take me on is to a pick and pull yard? I love to go to what I call "bone yards" and look for parts. (guys I mean like salvage yards not zipper zones) Does anyone else like to hunt for parts in a junk yard?

Only after a good spanking....:devil:

Fellro

Staff member
I am 6'1" myself, but you would be surprised at how much room there is there, the seats with the frame underneath sit a shade higher too. With the way my back is, I have to recline a bit, can't sit straight up for long periods of time, so it does push the base toward the front a bit... You would need to lay a tape across your seat to verify that these seats are the right width. The nice thing about much of this is that you can make most anything work, as long as they aren't too wide across...

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts