Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Chat?

Michigan
Is there a Live Chat addon for this site? I have it on one of my other forums and it keeps alot of the hijacking and random threads down. Plus its easier to get to know everyone and what they stand for. Would be sweet to have one in here. Just an idea. Thanks:wavey:

Michigan
Really? Wow i definatly wouldnt want to go on that, probably just a big argument! Especially if the topic is on the new 150. They are BIG Babys over there! lol

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Really? Wow i definatly wouldnt want to go on that, probably just a big argument! Especially if the topic is on the new 150. They are BIG Babys over there! lol
Lol, yeah its normally pretty empty. I've been in a few times with 4 or 5 other folks and it was fun, no meanie admins to jerk us around :)

Michigan
yea if they was on there id give em my .02 cents worth. and ask for my money back that i paied to be a "Supporter" What a joke...

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
yea if they was on there id give em my .02 cents worth. and ask for my money back that i paied to be a "Supporter" What a joke...
Don't bother. Many of the original guys here on FTF were supporters on the other site and asked for their money back after getting banned... No such luck.

live chat?? skan is almost there now with the bajilion posts is he not???

Michigan
lol banned... Thats funny, i wonder if im banned yet for my Ginormous sig? lol

Michigan
Hippy? Chris, Yea Cali Hippy association, im part of the honky tonk bar association..

Michigan
HAHA Aint that the truth! WHORE! WHORE! WHORE!

Hahaha Junior you're the biggest 'postwhore' I've ever seen! 3 posts in a row? LOL!! Use the edit button!!

Apparently you haven't looked in a mirror lately..

Michigan

that is alot of post... lol

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts