Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Chat?

woo hoo --just hit 81-I'm a posting away!!!! only when I have something to say-hey a women would pass your posts in less then one day-it took you 2 days right??? :fan:

Jr, I think using the "edit" button and adding to a previous post is preferable to scrolling thru signatures, and makes it easier to follow your conversation.

Michigan
lol so back on topic, is there an option for the chat?

Never has been one here. The Saturday night (48-60) chat is going strong on "the other site". Usually there are anywhere from 10-20 people over the course of the evening.

That "chat" is how I ended up with my truck.

As far as other groups...the only larger one I have seen is the SNL group over there.

I have not been in it for a few weeks myself. Seems like I am sick (and sleep) after dialysis on Saturdays lately. :(

Snowbunny

Bustin' Ours~Savin' Yours
There's an 'unwritten rule' in the SNL chat in that no one gets to talk about tech stuff!! That's what the forums are for!! Chat is for chatting!!! Conversations serious and funny, jokes, songs, whatever else goes!!! And I have laughed so hard at times, I have almost peed my pants!!

The other group (old trucks) is mostly chat. We sometimes chat about old trucks or truck/car shows. Mostly swapping parts and locating trucks is the tech part.

Once the old truck folks went to bed I would move over to the SNL group. Everyone around here knows I sleep weird hours.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
There's an 'unwritten rule' in the SNL chat in that no one gets to talk about tech stuff!! That's what the forums are for!! Chat is for chatting!!! Conversations serious and funny, jokes, songs, whatever else goes!!! And I have laughed so hard at times, I have almost peed my pants!!
I agree that there should certain rooms in that chat that are dedicated to just 'chatting', but I do also think that the chat could be used as an integral tool in helping users with tech problems, because they can get advice in realtime without having to wait for people to post. I know sometimes I've just got a few quick questions about something I'm doing, and I have to run all the way inside, make a post, then waste 20 minutes waiting for someone to reply; 20 minutes I could have spent continuing said project...

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts