Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

FTF not working on iOS devices

smokey

Hitech hillbilly
Staff member
I have Iphone it sits on my desk.tried it didn't like it.
A friend gave it to me to play with I prefer my Droid he switched to Android after years of using a IPhones. Told me to keep it. I forgot I had it I can use wifi to test with.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
You must be posting from your ANDROID phone because linky no worky ;)

EDIT: Unless that's a backhanded flash joke... Well joke's on you-- I'm posting from my computer and it still doesn't work :p

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Someone who works THAT hard to hate Apple has something to prove... I think he secretly loves Apple but won't admit it...

smokey

Hitech hillbilly
Staff member
Nothing wrong with apple at all. I actually do like them.
I have used them many times very stable os.
I actually work on apple for a few clients. The coverage here by att sucks as does the other carriers is the reason hardly any iPhones here.

smokey

Hitech hillbilly
Staff member
Sprint barely works here. Can't get a verizon phone in my area not a covered area.
I live in a mountainous terrain they don't work well here.
The main carrier is us Cellular

Last edited:

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
I have Iphone it sits on my desk.tried it didn't like it.
A friend gave it to me to play with I prefer my Droid he switched to Android after years of using a IPhones. Told me to keep it. I forgot I had it I can use wifi to test with.
Nobody else liked this post? I was laughing my butt off :rofl: I love the Matt Foley sketch :D

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Was this issue ever resolved for anyone...or somebody find an answer...or something I can do from my end??? I tried resetting and logging in and out...no bueno. I have access and see updates in my CP no problem, I can search the forums just fine to find new posts, but when I click the new post button, I get nada. Suggestions???

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Will I get that gheyass little signature letting everyone know I posted with an app???

On edit...does it change how the site looks or anything??? I hop on now and it looks exactly if I were on a computer, just smaller.

Last edited:

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Simple solution is to get rid of the damn things....iProducts have always had a history of not playing nice with anything else in this world...hence where my distaste stems from :D

SuperCab

Staff member
Montana
Yeah, it completely changes the site, and it won't do everything you can do from the site, most notably rep, and your user cp.

And you can turn the $$$$$$$ signature on and off :p

The browser is definitely nicer, except for the new posts button not working.

Bite me Duncan.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Ford Truck Articles