Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Guess eco was right ....

I look forward to CONTINUE reading all of the incredible truck knowledge that you'll share with us. You're a very knowledgeable guy Tim, thanks for joining us and sharing your experiences :)

You mean I don't get a "thanks eco" for bringing him here? It was my idea and I did the foot work...

hey eco I'll say thanks-you guys are a trip

Old_Paint

Old guy with old cars
Alabama
If you guys think Skan is a hippie, maybe I should send an old photo of me. I am an old hippie. I grew up in the 60's and 70's. Being a hippie is becoming a lost art.

hey I was born in 1960-I still got the ponytail to prove it-I just call him hippie because everybody else does and it seems to get under his skin Ha-Ha!!!!

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Lol. They all call me a hippie cuz I live in California and they think all Californians are hippies, it's not based on ANY FACTS!! Grrrrr. You might also notice that they've added 2 smilies JUST for me :D
'peace' 'hippie'

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
Lol. They all call me a hippie cuz I live in California and they think all Californians are hippies, it's not based on ANY FACTS!! Grrrrr. You might also notice that they've added 2 smilies JUST for me :D
'peace' 'hippie'

wait wait wait... i do think all Californians are hippies

smilietease

smiliestirthepot

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts