Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Header Detailing

BuzzGun79

Nov.TOTM 2012 / 2012 TOTY
Hey, I've only peeled out on my vehicle once in the last 3+ years!

Picture in your mind Ken a white rig smoking all 4 38's...lol..realisticly thats all your gong to see from me these days..Ill keep my High performance driving strictly to the simulator.....smilietease smilieFordlogo

BuzzGun79

Got the Headers finished......

passenger_header_001.JPG

vht_headers_001.JPG

As Matt would say..."That is all" smilieFordlogo

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Is that after the officer stopped you? smilietease

Hahahaha....you remembered? It was after the cop! He was a newbie and got busted by some of my more veteran friends on the force!

Picture in your mind Ken a white rig smoking all 4 38's...lol..realisticly thats all your gong to see from me these days..Ill keep my High performance driving strictly to the simulator.....smilietease smilieFordlogo

You and me both!!!

Mine was done more out of necessity!!! Wife and I were pulling out of a gas station....lots of traffic (for a small town) and a few cars were hustling behind me, so I stepped on it a little......NOT MUCH....just more than my normal tooling around and all those HORSES came out of the gates and away we went on those 36's! Pretty amazing actually!

Wifey just looked at me and said, "Whoa". My little boy was in the car seat in the middle and as loving it.smiliegitrdone

Got the Headers finished......

passenger_header_001.JPG

vht_headers_001.JPG

As Matt would say..."That is all" smilieFordlogo

I'm jealous! Mine need to be replaced with some high end shiny ones someday when I have some time to shop and take it to a shop.

BuzzGun79

Are we going to be treated to a sound video of the engine running Bob!!
smiliepeelout :)

What?.......You cant hear it Roy?....I can hear it....when your windows start to rattle...and your floor beigins to vibrate..you will hear the sound of HOWLING 38's at cruising speed..then you will hear a Big Block with a SERIOUS ATTITUDE !
smilieFordlogo

Beach66Bum

Top Poster Of Month
What?.......You cant hear it Roy?....I can hear it....when your windows start to rattle...and your floor beigins to vibrate..you will hear the sound of HOWLING 38's at cruising speed..then you will hear a Big Block with a SERIOUS ATTITUDE !
smilieFordlogo

Hahaha!!! Awesome reply Bob! Very descriptive
That would have gotten an A+ in English class!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts