Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

I'm finally in da house!!!!

yesterday you were 24, today you are 32... Where'd YOU learn math... VEGAS? at this rate you'll be my age on wednesday.

naahhh.... if you want to ponder the theories of the banana, start a new thread in the lounge. remember, family first!

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
l_524c7fd3357bf604b0ede3409000fe6d.jpg
Welcome aboard!

klatt_89

Gotta Be Somebody
Well, just getting done in school basically, got the day off :cooldude: but am using it to work :blah: so i have more money for the 57. I should be on more in the evenings, and weekends after next week as i'm done with school then. :acclaim: So how has everyone been?

Brian, Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. You're lucky I didnt nab that myself!

klatt_89

Gotta Be Somebody
Me, take anything? I seen it over on that one site a long time ago, lol, you know the one, i might make a Ford cartoon one just for myself :D

Last edited:

BKW

Ford Parts Guru
Me, take anything? I seen it over on that one site a long time ago, lol, you know the one, i might make a Ford cartoon one just for myself :D
Hey Klickitty Klatt, that IS a Chevrolet...a 1955 to be exact. You know how you can tell? The guy raised the hood, and it wasn't just to try and fool the cop, either. Knowing how to raise a Chevy hood is what owners learn very quickly. It's on the first page of every Chebbie owners manual.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts