Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

I'm finally in da house!!!!

klatt_89

Gotta Be Somebody
You really wana make me make a Ford one??? Oh, just wait!!!! I'll make one after i play dentist with the 390's heads :nana:

The DD is a car, so its allowed :D

Last edited:
Hey Klickitty Klatt, that IS a Chevrolet...a 1955 to be exact. You know how you can tell? The guy raised the hood, and it wasn't just to try and fool the cop, either. Knowing how to raise a Chevy hood is what owners learn very quickly. It's on the first page of every Chebbie owners manual.
:rofl: Yup... They gotta raise the hood so often that many shovey owners had to install HOOD STIFFENERS.. It's true. I think you can still buy them on Whitney. When i worked in a wrecking yard in the 70's, we were often OUT of hood springs 'cuz they went so fast. And many a chevy owner knows WHY you keep a screwdriver handy to start em.... and still others know how to do a quick "rebuild" on the starter solenoid by loosening the lower nut, pushing the bolt in and turning it 180 degrees!
ya know, that cloud of smoke is sure to be blowby... or the death of a slip n slide powerglide! at any rate, being a black-and-white, that was most likely a California Cop... so he was gonna get an environmental ticket...

All the new local cop cars are black and whites again. Including the stang.

So are texas, Massachusettes and Michigan, Oklahoma, montana. and many other state trooper cars. But THAT one is an older one, and CA has been black & white from the git-go. If there's anything I recognize, it's a cop car, :rofl:

klatt_89

Gotta Be Somebody
Hey Klickitty Klatt, that IS a Chevrolet...a 1955 to be exact. You know how you can tell? The guy raised the hood, and it wasn't just to try and fool the cop, either. Knowing how to raise a Chevy hood is what owners learn very quickly. It's on the first page of every Chebbie owners manual.

I know its a Chevy, my friend had a 55, that was similar to that one, minus we had a can ejector cause the passenger side cab corner was rusted out. :rofl: I'm working on making a nice new one.......but...it'll take some time

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts