Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Northern NE meet- pics

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
Travis (89frankenford) made his way up to my corner of the US this weekend... Had a great time- talked trucks well into the night.

Here's the two trucks:
IMG_1019.jpg

Plus another WHITE Ford we found (the one behind mine); Travis fell in love with this guy's bumper. We left him a note with the URL, maybe he'll show up.
IMG_1021.jpg

And I can now attest, he really does have a grabber green motor- I've seen it.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Glad you guys had a good time!

msb71

Virginia Chapter Leader
Hampton,VA
I never doubted his passion for GRABBER GREEN, always great to see people from the forum get together. FTF is always recruiting more Ford trucks, good work on leaving the URL for the guy.

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Glad everyone had fun. I hope to find someone To meet at Carlise show. A 3 hr drive is about all I can do now a days

biggots...all white trucks.

not me.....

msb71

Virginia Chapter Leader
Hampton,VA
I think they are starting some sort of white truck conspiracy Carl,,, I also beleive they might be commies too...we need to end this while we still can..:guns:

too late...let 1 black truck appear

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Is it just me, or is Charlene not nice to ANYONE?! You'd think she'd latch onto at least SOMEONE!! LOL!! Or at least that'd be the SMART thing to do... Oh wait... I just figured out why she hasn't done it :rofl:

Skan's white truck is mere hours from me.................I can solve the white problem........:wasntme:

Careful...she is armed with a case various colored rattlecans!

And she has two ferocious body guards with her.

The cute ones are always armed and dangerous.

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
Is it just me, or is Charlene not nice to ANYONE?! You'd think she'd latch onto at least SOMEONE!! LOL!! Or at least that'd be the SMART thing to do... Oh wait... I just figured out why she hasn't done it :rofl:

hey now, shes not bad to everyone! she wants to take me out to dinner!smilietease

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts