Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Northern NE meet- pics

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
oh jeez....here he goes AGAIN haha

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
i think he lost his ban hammer, or it got so big it crushed him!

You do have to give Chris a little credit, he is right. Hard as it is to admit, there would be no me without him.

**Chris, don't let it go to your head........

Yes there would too be a you without him, unless [darth vader voice] he is your father.[/darth vader voice]

You just might not be on this website, but you would still be you. :wavey:

Yes there would too be a you without him, unless [darth vader voice] he is your father.[/darth vader voice]

You just might not be on this website, but you would still be you. :wavey:

I will rephrase:

I wouldn't have met all you guys here without him. Well, except the ones I talked to in the *shivers* other site.

Better?

I will rephrase:

I wouldn't have met all you guys here without him. Well, except the ones I talked to in the *shivers* other site.

Better?

Yes...much better. :D

Some of us did not hang out in the newer vehicle areas. I only knew a few of the people around here when Scott invited me over.

A lot of people that I knew are here now too. :wavey:

So when can I meet with some people ive been waitin for a while lol... we should all meet up at NE DragWay

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
oh jeez....here he goes AGAIN haha

Ya tell em . Franken got me here. Of course I think it was the PM to me from Skan that started everything.

Hey skan What do you think of orange ? I saw a lowered F150 that was hugger orange and whit strips looked sweet.

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
So when can I meet with some people ive been waitin for a while lol... we should all meet up at NE DragWay

that sounds awesome!!! i want to start going up thier more often this year too. when do they open up this year anyway?

that sounds awesome!!! i want to start going up thier more often this year too. when do they open up this year anyway?

they opened last sunday, i was actually up there this wednesday night for streetnight.

what part of NH do you live in?

i go up all the time, you can meet my other buds, they all have cars though, cept for Sebastian who has a Gen 1 Lightning

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Uhh wtf?! The whole REASON I was banned from FTE for a week was because I told you about FTF in a PM. Over and over again cuz you kept refusing to join. I deserve some damned credit!! :guns:

Knew that get u going. I never got any pf the PMs but I knew you were else where. And thank :bowdown: you for the invite

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Lookout now Larry, it's not a G.M. product! :slap: Grabber orange is the name of Ford's Mustang orange :nono:, and it came out first. G.M. did their Camaro's in hugger orange...

Well the truck I saw was a F150 .Repainted of course. My dad had like a 67 Stang that was the bright Orange. I didn't know name of it for sure.
Thanks for info

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts