Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Preliminary T-Shirt Poll

What color do you want your official FTF t-shirt to be?

• Black

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • White

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • Dark Blue

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Light Blue

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
We're in the process of designing a site t-shirt. We're trying to get this done before the first meet we'll be having in late september.

Colors in poll are what we're working with. Ideally, we'd like to keep a uniform color rather than deal with 2 colors to complicate things.

Dark Blue
Light Blue
Black
White

Colors we've chosen are there for a reason, hence no 'other' option. We're trying to stick to the site color scheme and need to stick to one of these colors.

Ryan

Last edited:
i'm a dark blue person

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
white for me

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
uh oh... :p Aaron, you are going to have to report back here with every detail. Make sure to choose it in the poll also. i don't see a black chosen yet.

Ryan

blackhat620

You Had to be There
Arizona
Dark Blue first choice

Black second choice

White gets dirty to fast

A few weeks ago I would have said as dark as possible. After driving the last couple of weeks with no AC, I have to go with white, since those are the choices we are given.

As far as grease, I won't be wearing this when working on my vehicles. This is to advertise the site and get more members.

I have plenty of old T-shirts to work in.

Kep4

Jäger
Dark blue cuz it's closer to Ford Blue and it won't show drool or beer stains as much.

Fellro

Staff member
Dark Blue first choice

Black second choice

White gets dirty to fast

Same here. I agree, white is cooler in the heat, but shows every spec of oops that happens, and get retired sooner. Dark blue isnt quite as bad as black, while black does look nicer. Priced right, get one of each!

I'd only want WHITE if we were going to use them in, ummmmmm, "Moist shirt challenges" of the non-male persuasion... er, variety... lord knows moist shirts are have lots of persuasion... :rofl:

For the Super-duty bodies, I say dark blue!

mrxlh

Oilfield Trash
Stigler, OK
Black, as Dark Blue is essentially that as far as the heat goes.

Gunner

Charter Member
Billings
I think a nice light grey would be good, but it wasn't an option.

Gunner

Fellro

Staff member
I agree with Gunner, if it works on white, it works on a gray, which also doesn't show stains as quick. Not grease stains either, those never really go away... I don't buy any more white shirts, seems like any little thing stains them.

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
what I'm working with are a few colors. White, black, and ford blue. What I'm beginning to find is that anything with ford blue looks like royal garbage on a dark blue background. I'll keep trying, but with white coming in at a close second, it might be white.

Ryan

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts