Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Preliminary T-Shirt Poll

What color do you want your official FTF t-shirt to be?

• Black

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • White

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • Dark Blue

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Light Blue

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Beachbumcook

Kansas Chapter member
White.....

White is cooler.

White looks better on me.

White has a slimming effect for overweight people.

White is the color of my underwear... so I will match!!!
I vote "white" :beer:

Gunner

Charter Member
Billings

Kep4

Jäger
After a few 'quick stops' at the Burrito Factory it's tough to remove those skivvie skidmarks.

How 'bout a BBQ sauce colored T-shirt? That would hide some stains....

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
bahahaha...

I have something that looks relatively decent on the blue worked up now. If it is the final choice when the poll ends, it won't look bad imo.

Ryan

econo61

head pervert
okla
we need some window stickers too, since i will be peeeling one i have off in a couple day's.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
we need some window stickers too, since i will be peeeling one i have off in a couple day's.

I have some on my 02 check out my gallery!

I have some on my 02 check out my gallery!

That sticker is about twice as wide as my whole back window. :redface:

I need one a few inches wide. The side mirrors on my truck are completely useless. :headbang: I rely on being able to see out the back fairly well.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Brian they can squish them down to whatever size you need.YelloThumbUp I was more talking about the font on the back.. the ones on the side glasses i wanted to take up the whole bottom. but again you can get any size you want get me some dimensions and I can price them out for you.:beer:

Ahh I see. I wonderd how you got those.

Side glass ones would not do much good. The windows are down all the time (at least in the summer). Darn its hot right now!

Remind me after the 3rd of the month. I am broker than broke right now. :(

I will end up with my club sticker on one lower side (probably behind my head) and an FTF one on the other.

I just have to be careful to not block my vision. With my lousy hearing and those stupid side mirrors......

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts