Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

6.4 Check engine light with P2289 code

d-kuzmen

Master Ford Tech
Connecticut
Ya Vince is my hero, if Vince can't fix no one can. lol :bowdown: No probably will come back to me but i don't distrubite the work so don't know. I don't like to pawn things off on Vince. Sometimes they just give it to him. Plus hard to find problems when the vehicle is running like its suppose to and only did it once 3 month later. P.S. Vince I can still kick your a** on doing EGR and Oil Coolers and Injectors. lol smilietease

smilienothingFunnyto 'tool'

blacksnapon

Staff member
Lots of lightning here. Not good for dial-up!

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Lots of lightning here. Not good for dial-up!
That's why I love my cable modem that attaches to a wireless router so the computers don't have a connection other than power that goes through APC UPS systems. :)

d-kuzmen

Master Ford Tech
Connecticut
That's why I love my cable modem that attaches to a wireless router so the computers don't have a connection other than power that goes through APC UPS systems. :)

Some day you'll see a lightning bolt shoot out of the router right to the computer!! LOL

blacksnapon

Staff member
Well, guess whats in my bay! Kids.......dont know what to think about them. Look all the way back to post #2....... performed low pressure fuel test today (.8 psi) HMMMMM...............smiliestirthepot

blacksnapon

Staff member
After changing the fuel pump, now getting 4.8 psi. Noticed it smoking out of the exhaust, and the pipes all sooty, ordered a dpf and sensor.

Ford Truck Articles