Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

About time someone picked a place

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
If given the choice, a pig will cool itself in clean water instead of mud.

So, nanner nanner boo boo!

Official Post Porker???

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
Well Brian, I'm your friend, and I'm worth at the very least, 2 people. :)

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
Yeah I was just trying to make the point that many of the text sigs on the site are larger than the guideline that they set. Hinting that they were PICKING on me. It just so happened that the first sig I saw that violated the rules was Ken's. I didn't search out and pick Ken's on purpose, and in hind site it probably would have been better if I picked another regular user.

As for the traffic on this site, it's slow compared to FTE cuz, well, look at the number of users. FTE's got somewhere in the range or 400,000 to 500,000 users if I'm not mistaken. While FTF has got 347 as of this post. But keep in mind that this site is only 1 year old, and the member base grows exponentially (I tell 2 friends, and they tell 2 friends, and each of those 2 friends tells 2 friends, etc etc). The first period of a forum's life is going to be the slowest in terms of growth, but once it hits a certain point we'll take off, and hopefully pass FTE some day :)

One thing that FTF DOES have on FTE is a huge number of Ford Certified technicians on our members list. Brad told me and now I forgot but I wanna say theres 100+ Ford Cert'd members here. Hence the reason we've got a Ford Tech Only section; take advantage of it, lots of smart dudes hangin' out in that section.

Just for giggles (since I do this kind of chitt at work too), it'd be interesting to know how many of the 400,000 users are active users on the site. Of the three spin-off Ford sites I participate in, I'm counting somewhere in the area of 100,000 posts this last year. That's a lot of verbage, even with Tony and Eric's shameless post padding. :)

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Well despite the distraction, I should welcome you to the site too. :) We're thrilled to have you and hope to see you around regularly!

If you catch a smell of something terrible, just trust that it's Tony.

Ryan

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
hey lost welcome to the club! its really good to see the people i became friends with on the other site that are now here.

It is nice that Chris is inviting folks over.....but where are the women?

Why is he inviting all males over here? :suspicious:

:rolling laugh: :rolling laugh:

'hiding_smilie' :wasntme:

because men drive Ford Trucks, you need balls to drive a Ford Truck =P

Ford Truck Articles