Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

About time someone picked a place

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Lost, was I one of the 3 letter names you did not like?

Nope U may have a unique way of putting things . But nothing you wrote ever bothered me.
\
Let me reword things ,The fellow I don't care for and not afraid to say is QL2 . I read and reead things and I think he came at strange time not to be connected to happenings over there. Or maybe he just rubs me wrong way.

U pick . I'm sorry for the 3 letter thing.

msb71

Virginia Chapter Leader
Hampton,VA
QL2 comes off as a jerk , got tired of him posting on everyones thread,he's a drive-by poster.

Mike

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
I guess I was not only one to notice. .....

QL2 is the guy that has about 6000 posts, over half of which consist of the following:

This has already been talked about.

This blongs is PM.

This belongs in e-mail.

This belongs in general discussion.

Whats your point?

All you want to do is argue and you are not goin to baite me!

I don't think I have EVER seen a QL2 post that was even worth reading. None of his posts EVER have ANY usefull info.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
QL2 is the guy that has about 6000 posts, over half of which consist of the following:

This has already been talked about.

This blongs is PM.

This belongs in e-mail.

This belongs in general discussion.

I don't think I have EVER seen a QL2 post that was even worth reading. None of his posts EVER have ANY usefull info.
Hit the nail on the head.

this is such a happy place. skan and eco getting along. it's just like mom and dad's bed on a saturday morning...all warm and fuzzy

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Now I'm home thanks O'rattle. Tee heee hee.

this is such a happy place. skan and eco getting along. it's just like mom and dad's bed on a saturday morning...all warm and fuzzy

oh the flash backs.:headbang: no wonder i'm afraid to open closed doors..

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA

Thats just scary .No my parents worked on weekend so going there was a waist . Sound like you had a happy childhood.

Err . U don't go there anymore or drop: do u ???:drop: :rofl:

Last edited:

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Just kidding :rofl:

Ford Truck Articles