Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

General Dentside Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

dakonthemountain

California Chapter member
Burt only has 95k Ben. I'm the second owner and I know the odometer has not rolled over. There are a few of us here that do tell the truth:cooldude:

I checked out the oceanview website photos. WOW what a collection!
Dak

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Yeah I know not everybody lies...I shoulda said that. When I got Red she was right around 100k, with 15k on the engine rebuild, with documentation and was one family truck. When I got the Bronco, she had 126,000 miles with full documentation and was a one owner truck. I just think it's funny how these days everybody has a 1979 F150 hiboy with the stock 429 in it and the truck only has 50,000 miles. I dunno if I should be pissed because they're obviously lying and pumping up their junk and some unsuspecting buyer will believe it, or if I should feel sorry for them for being so stupid.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
F********************CK...just came back up from grabbing a couple books outta the Bronco. Some d*uche bag apparently thought it would be a good idea to slash my spare tire. It was one of the good Trail Mark M/T's that was on before the BFG M/T's. I put a lock on it because I picked up a nice spare rim and the tire was still pretty good, so I didn't want somebody to just be able to walk off with it. Kinda ticks me off. Oh well, I still have two more at home...I'll have the gf bring one up next weekend. Looks like from now on I'll keep the spare in the cargo area unless I'm loaded up. I guess I can be happy it wasn't one of the rolling tires. But still, why do people have to do things just to be a d*ck?

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
In other news...how do you guys feel about race track trim? I was thinking I wanted to throw on the bottom half for the Bronco, but after looking at some pics...I think top and bottom trim for the most part looks best on tutone rigs. I think with a solid color rig, only the top trim looks the best.

Side note...just realized I haven't seen Anthony (76scs) around here since I got back...is there an admin reason for that, or did he decide this wasn't the place for him?

UNRULEE

^LARGE carbon footprint^
Sucks about the tire, I've had dealings with similar puss heads.

I think that if the vehicle is one color the racetrack trim over the tires just looks unnecessary. Stick with the "dent" trim. It adds enough to break up the color.

1985 Ford F-150

Country Boys Can Survive
Tooele, Utah
Man that really sucks about the spare. Hopefully ya wont need it till your gf brings another one. I think that ya oughta leave it be it looks good without the race track now.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Hey Dan...there's a guy on the tv show PassTime (on speed channel) that is tearing from Tooele...and he's spanking the competition...the guys name is Doug.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Hmm did ya catch the last name. I just turned the channel so Ill se if hes on there.

Nope sure didn't get a last name...show just finished...he won the first 2 rounds outright...but then he lost the last 4 races to the same guy and lost all the money. He was a pretty big/built guy though.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Where are all the dentside guys at lately? Did they all go on spring break now too?

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
I'm around :)

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Yeah well I shouldn't be...was addicted to this place the last few days, completely avoided studying...got up this morning at 6 so I could get 3 hours in for one class and 3 for the other...not doing so well at time management right now.

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
Yeah well I shouldn't be...was addicted to this place the last few days, completely avoided studying...got up this morning at 6 so I could get 3 hours in for one class and 3 for the other...not doing so well at time management right now.

Quit looking at them thar pizza boxes youse is usin fer clothes

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I've just been busy...

I'll try to stop in again tonight...

You have a burban now...go away...haha. So what IS gonna happen with the ol' Ford? Be a summer time rig? Be a good chance to get her all dolled up and fixed up nice.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Quit looking at them thar pizza boxes youse is usin fer clothes

Actually just got a whole new wardrobe...I haven't gotten any groceries since I got back from spring break...So now I have a Trino's pizza box, a Little Caesars pizza box, a Papa John's pizza box and an Oscar's Pizza box. You should see the new line up...I think they're very slimming on me, however I'm still in a size 16". Getting pizza'd out, gotta finish up the Papa John's tonight, and go grocery shop at the Natural Food store tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ford Truck Articles