Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

NC Chat

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
That sucks man...hope you get that worked out...good to see you're still around.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I saw Tony on earlier today...apparently he didn't wanna say anything.

Sorry guy.Went to the Doctors and he gave me a new medicine I have never taking before and im haveing allergic reaction to it.So that was a no no.

DocWest8404

Corpsman Of Marines
Ok, Newbie with alot of slang Q's....What are you talking about when you guys say Gen 6, gen 5, gen.......
Also, Last time I was in NC, was at Camp Lejeune, about 4 years ago. I know when I get back there, one of the first things that I want to do is to go get some BBQ, any recommendations in the Jacksonville area?

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Ok, Newbie with alot of slang Q's....What are you talking about when you guys say Gen 6, gen 5, gen.......
Also, Last time I was in NC, was at Camp Lejeune, about 4 years ago. I know when I get back there, one of the first things that I want to do is to go get some BBQ, any recommendations in the Jacksonville area?

Gotcha covered man...the generation thing is basically associated with the body styles. Gen 4 means 61-66 aka slick 60, Gen 5 means 67-72 aka bumpside, gen 6 means 73-79 aka dentside. As for barbecue...not too familiar with bbq joints in that part of the state, but if you ever make more towards the central NC area...you have to try Lexington BBQ, it's been ranked #1 BBQ joint in the country a couple times.

DocWest8404

Corpsman Of Marines
Ok, so I have a 93 long bed, close body style to your 96. What would that be? Gen 8 I guess?

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Ok, so I have a 93 long bed, close body style to your 96. What would that be? Gen 8 I guess?

87-91 would be a gen 8...92-96 (or 97 if you have 250hd/350) would be a gen 9.

DocWest8404

Corpsman Of Marines
ok, kewl, so where in NC are you?

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I'm in Salisbury, NC...it's 45 mins N of Charlotte and about as dead center of the state as you can get.

DocWest8404

Corpsman Of Marines
Kewl, I've been through the airport a few times, but that is about it. Think I drove through once or twice too, but I can't remember. Course the bad thing abou that is the last time I would have been through there was in April! having a brain injury sucks!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Brain injury...damn that's scary dude...I know it's scary enough with a concussion.

DocWest8404

Corpsman Of Marines
yea, Went overseas twice, and got blown up a few times too many...LOL And ya wanna know the even funnier part, I'm going back as soon as I can!!!! I guess some people are just a glutten for punishment!!!:nana: :nana: :nana: 'smiliedoh' 'smiliedoh'

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Dunno Tony...I think it's just you and me left.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts