Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

NC Chat

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
4 wheeler huh...didn't know you had one. What kind is it?

Hey Tony, how's Cliff doin these days.

DocWest8404

Corpsman Of Marines
Retard Newbie question, what's a blaster? And I've seen the FMF exhaust stickers around, are they any good. It was funny, when I first saw the FMF logo, I thought it was sticker for FMF Corpsman (Fleet Marine Force Corpsman, guys like me) till I asked a guy that had one.

Retard Newbie question, what's a blaster? And I've seen the FMF exhaust stickers around, are they any good. It was funny, when I first saw the FMF logo, I thought it was sticker for FMF Corpsman (Fleet Marine Force Corpsman, guys like me) till I asked a guy that had one.

A Blaster is a racing 4 wheeler(made by Yamaha).FMF is good

DocWest8404

Corpsman Of Marines
Ah, DUH on my part. Brain wasn't firing on all 8 when I asked about the blaster. What are you asking for it?

DocWest8404

Corpsman Of Marines
I'm sitting here waiting on the Safelite guy to show up to fix my window

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
How are you going to do that Ben.LOL I was tring to see where everyone was

Well...I have a couple semesters where classes got in the way of other things I wanted to do...so I'm sure I could manage again. But I'm sure alot of the guys were probably working. It doesn't really start getting busy around here til about 6pm est.

DocWest8404

Corpsman Of Marines
BAD BENNY! BAD BENNY! BAD BENNY!:nana: :nana: :nana:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
BAD BENNY! BAD BENNY! BAD BENNY!:nana: :nana: :nana:

Yeah...that's why my gpa dropped from a 3.96 to a 3.2 in a matter of a semester. I'm one of those that has to go to class, and I'll absorb the material and won't even have to study, then go ace the exam.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Anybody go to Lowe's Motor Speedway for swap meet/car show this weekend?

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
For anyone that cares...NC National Rifle Association license plates are now available. Apparently it took 4 years to pass a 300 person petition, and as of 10/2 are now available to the public.

Last edited:

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
For anyone that cares...NC National Rifle Association license plates are now available. Apparently it took 4 years to pass a 300 person petition, and as of 9/30 are now available to the public.

What do they look like?

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts